Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Hall of Fame

I haven't been getting out, not least the lousy weather, so it's indoor photos today. It's
difficult taking photos in a hallway, but where else would I hang my "Hall of Fame".
To get an idea of size, the Snowy Owl is a 17"x22" print. It's not a permanent
exibition, the photos get rotated out slowly, and occasionally I change themes - at
one point it was all tugboat photos, at another all floral.

Before it's asked, yes, I do my own prints. An Epson Stylus Pro 3880 does a great job,
and, over time, is less expensive than a commercial printer, and much more convenient.

Anyone with an abacus handy will have noted there are 56 photos in 4 different sizes.
These bottom five 8½ x 11's are BC Bike Race portraits.


3 comments:

  1. Yes... this truly is a hall of fame. You have a good variety subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way back I used to enjoy printing my own black and white photos in a lab at the local high school. If you took the photography class you got to use the lab. That was back before digital. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular gallery, Paul! You have some fabulous shots and they more than earn a place on your walls. And the prints look very gorgeous - high quality.

    ReplyDelete