Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Man At Work - Take 2

Fueling up his Cat excavator (from a tank on his truck, you don't just drive those into the service station) at 7:30am,
before the paying work started at 8. Three excavators are working at the lot below the
School Board offices on Ontario St. Rumour is more houses going in.

I keep telling myself that, now I'm retired, it's great I don't have to get up early in the morning,
but I still seem to be getting up early in the morning, if just to take photos.

I resisted the temptation to title this "The Man With The Dragon Tattoo". There's a large
"Oriental Wizard Riding Dragon" on his left arm.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of new building going on in town. We are a growing and changing community. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the tattoo but couldn't make it out.
    I've never found it easy to get up early. My brain and body rarely volunteer to do so.

    ReplyDelete